In this episode of the Feminine Business School podcast we’re going to be tackling the reasons why Marketing doesn’t work for some women in business, particularly those who are more sensitive, soul-led entrepreneurs.
So if you’ve ever found yourself saying things like “Agh I just hate marketing. It’s not for me! or “I’m just no good at marketing. It feels so slimy and icky!”….Then today’s episode is a must listen!
Here’s what we’ll be covering:
++ We’ll be looking at why current marketing strategies and marketing models just don’t feel safe to us ‘Soulpreneurs,’
++ We’ll also uncover the detrimental impacts of marketing from the wounded masculine and the impact this has on our business,
++ And then I’ll share with you a simple solution that you can immediately implement into your own marketing strategy to help you move towards cracking the magnetic marketing code!
SO LET’S DIVE IN
LINKS & RESOURCES
- > Want to heal your relationship with marketing and crack the magnetic marketing code? Check out my free INSTANT ACCESS masterclass now. Click here.
- > Want to learn the secret of fitting in more pleasure into your day while effortlessly ticking off your to-do’s? Download my free Pleasure + Productivity Weekly Planner. Click here.
- > Want to know how we can partner together? Take a look at my Feminine Business Mastermind and 1:1 Private Mentoring
- > Episode 1 I share more about Pleasure and Business. Listen here.
- > Episode 2 I share why Feminine Embodiment is your business’s secret weapon. Listen here.
Loved This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the Feminine Business School podcast overall, I have a favour to ask!
Please take a few short minutes to subscribe, rate the podcast and write a quick review.
You simply do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you’re an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. By doing this you’ll help the podcast reach more people and I’d be so appreciative! Thank you for your support!
Thank you to https://mihaelvrbanicmastering.com/ for editing and post production engineering.