Do you want to learn how to integrate pleasure into your business? You’ve probably been told that you need to work hard and sacrifice your pleasure for success. But if you’re not getting the results you want, then this episode is for you.
“Pleasure is always helping you. It’s your internal guidance system, and you cannot go wrong when you’re following the path of pleasure.”
I was having lunch with a new friend yesterday and we got to talking about pleasure. She had gone to a workshop on sex toys and said that it wasn’t really for her. I explained to her that pleasure is more than just sexual and that it’s actually our birthright. I went on to explain the different forms of pleasure and how they can be lifesaving. We talked about how pleasure is often sexualized and how that leads to shame and guilt. I shared with her how pleasure is actually our internal guidance system. We ended up talking about how pleasure can be found in simple things like savouring a cup of coffee or enjoying the rain. I was so pleased that our conversation expanded her definition of pleasure and what she gets to experience in her life.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- 1. What is the true definition of pleasure?
- 2. What are the 4 different forms of pleasure?
- 3. How can pleasure save you from having a meal that could be laced with food poisoning?
- 4. How I work with pleasure on its very own spectrum…..making it waaaaayyyyyy more accessible to more people…..especially when it comes to fueling your business success from a place of pleasure.
Links and Resources
- Book in for a Complimentary 60 min Pleasure, Power & Purpose Session >> Select Your Session Here
Other episodes you’ll enjoy:
Loved This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the Feminine Business School podcast overall, I have a favour to ask!
Please take a few short minutes to subscribe, rate the podcast and write a quick review.
You can simply do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you’re an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. By doing this you’ll help the podcast reach more people and I’d be so appreciative! Thank you for your support!
Connect with me: