In this relaxed and candid interview, Rachel Crethar, a clinical hypnotherapist and RTT therapist shares how we can work with our limiting beliefs to welcome in more pleasure and ease into our businesses.
In this guest interview of the Feminine Business School podcast you’ll hear Rachel Crethar and Ainslie Young discuss:
- The most common limiting beliefs Rachel sees in business owners that specifically block pleasure and ease,
- Rachel shares exactly how we create these limiting beliefs,
- The current limiting beliefs that both Rachel and Ainslie are working on right now….hint ‘Business Doesn’t Have to Be Hard!’
- Why being independent and resourceful will only get you so far with your business’s growth,
- And Rachel shares her lush practices and rituals that help her run her successful business from a place of pleasure.
LET’S DIVE IN
LINKS & RESOURCES
- You can find Rachel Crethar’s wonderful work over on her website and follow her on instagram
- Ready to Unleash Your Pleasure Potential To Claim The Business & Life You Desire? APPLY to be a part of the exclusive ACTIVATE & ASCEND Workshop here.
- Book in your complimentary 1:1 Ascension Activation Session with Ainslie – Book Here
- Let’s connect on instagram! Let me know your thoughts about this episode!
Loved This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the Feminine Business School podcast overall, I have a favour to ask!
Please take a few short minutes to subscribe, rate the podcast and write a quick review.
You can simply do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you’re an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. By doing this you’ll help the podcast reach more people and I’d be so appreciative! Thank you for your support!