In this fascinating interview, Jen Murphy, creator of the Celtic School of Embodiment, Feminine Embodiment coach, Mythologist, Anthropologist and incredible storyteller shares her passion for exploring the natural coalescence between our ancestral myths and our bodies and how we can weave this reclamation of sovereign power into our businesses.
In this guest interview of the Feminine Business School podcast you’ll hear Jen Murphy and Ainslie Young discuss:
++ How connecting to your Mythical Ancestors can deeply support you and your business,
++ Jen shares a beautiful and poignant myth about the selkie/seal woman which is extremely relevant to women in business today, showcasing the distinct parallels between the hypermasculine/hyperproductive world we live and work in,
++ A fascinating connection between the Witch Wound and the vilification of women’s wealth in the context of Ireland’s first witch trial (this was enthralling!),
++ How Jen partners with the Patroness of her business and the 3 things she does each day to weave pleasure into her work and all she creates….and much, much more!
LET’S DIVE IN
LINKS & RESOURCES
- You can find Jen Murphy’s incredible work over on her website and follow her on instagram – Insta: @celticembodiment
- Ready to Unleash Your Pleasure Potential To Claim The Business & Life You Desire? APPLY to be a part of the exclusive ACTIVATE & ASCEND Workshop here.
- You may also like to listen this interview on How to Powerfully Use Your Menstrual Cycle in Business
- Book in your complimentary 1:1 Ascension Activation Session with Ainslie – Book Here
- Let’s connect on instagram! Let me know your thoughts about this episode!
Loved This Episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the Feminine Business School podcast overall, I have a favour to ask!
Please take a few short minutes to subscribe, rate the podcast and write a quick review.
You can simply do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you’re an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. By doing this you’ll help the podcast reach more people and I’d be so appreciative! Thank you for your support!