Become A Coach
With Beautiful You Life Coaching Academy
My Coaching Story
Coaching has always been on my radar.
With a Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) under my belt, a keen interest in self-development and getting to know a number of coaches while running my previous business, coaching seemed like a logical step.
But it wasn’t until I left my marketing career in Sydney and relocated to Hong Kong with my husband that I decided I wanted to become a life coach.
Early in 2015 I started my blog and I discovered that I had a passion for writing self-development articles.
I quickly learned that my vulnerability and motivational words really resonated with my readers and I knew coaching was the right path.
Within my first year of coaching I was also short listed as a Finalist for the Emerging Coach of The Year…so I must be doing something right in both coaching and business! 😉
Why I chose the Beautiful You Life Coaching Academy
To be frank, I didn’t consider any other coaching course or coaching institute!
It was Beautiful You or nothing.
I don’t take decisions lightly, especially when it comes to spending a lot of money on education. However, I always knew that if I ever wanted to train as a coach, BYCA was it!
Now I don’t want you to think I’m scatty, but I had known Julie Parker, BYCA’s Founder and CEO, through another online business group and had seen her in action in a virtual environment. She was, (and still is), extremely generous with her time, expertise and support and I just had this overwhelming trust that I was making the right decision signing up for the BYCA course.
But I’ll admit that I did have a few reservations….which may resonate with you:
++ ‘Beautiful You’ sounds all lovey-dovey and flowery – that’s not me!
I hear you!
But I want you to know that as soon as I was immersed in the Beautiful You coaching scene I quickly realised that this Academy and everyone involved, including Julie and her brilliant team are the epitomy of beautiful, inside and out. As a proud Certified BY Coach and Affiliate I aways shout my involvement with BYCA loud and proud.
++ Do I have to strictly be a Life Coach?
Not at all!
There are various specialisations within coaching that you can pursue.
Many of the BYCA coaches come from a variety of different professional backgrounds, (dieticians, occupational therapists, photographers, yoga instructors, makeup artists, fashion stylists, business consultants etc.) and they combine their skills and expertise with their coaching qualification.
Beautiful You Coaching Academy Highlights
To be honest, there are so many highlights to share, but I’ve chosen my Top 5 for you:
1. Coaching Buddy – Having a coaching buddy is the best way to practice and implement your new coaching skills and you quickly build your confidence within a safe and friendly environment. Plus I was lucky enough to be teamed with one of the most amazing girls I know and I now have a life long friend and valued colleague (who I flew to the Gold Coast to hang out with!).
2. Amazing Support – I’ve completed MANY courses and qualifcations online and the support you receive from Julie and the BYCA Team is nothing short of incredible. Not once did I feel isolated or ‘stuck’ with my studies (which I thought may have been the case as I was the only student in Hong Kong at the time). Julie and the Trainers are extremely generous with their time, especially on the live coaching calls where you can ask questions and discuss each module in depth.
3. Brilliant Course Content – the course content is unbelievably thorough and if you like structure and strategy (like me!), you will love it! You’re given scripts and templates to help you kickstart your coaching, plus you learn all the ‘ins and outs’ of setting up and promoting your new coaching business. This is invaluable!
4. Community and Connection – Hand on heart, I’ve never experienced such amazing connection online until I became a part of the BYCA community. The Facebook Course group provides ample amount of support, encouragement and advice from both the trainers and fellow coaches, so you’ll never feel alone. I loved our group so much that I even organised separate Google Hangout dates so us Trainee Coaches could deepen our connection and put faces to names. Priceless!
5. Inspiration Days – I made the huge effort and investment to fly from Hong Kong to Melbourne especially for this amazing day – and boy am I glad I did! I felt like I knew everyone already (even though we’d never met in person). Since then I’ve caught up with multiple BYCA coaches online and in person across the world!
Kind Words from BYCA Coaching Clients
My major goals focused on getting things moving in my coaching business, gaining clarity on my message and feeling confident sharing it with the world. I also wanted to bring more feminine energy into my life and business, as I find that I’m naturally more inclined to be in my masculine energy.
Ainslie helped me to feel really confident in myself and my business! I now feel aligned with my message, and I can speak confidently about what I do. I even started a Facebook group, (which is quickly growing and highly engaged) and am doing regular Facebook Live trainings…something I never though I’d do!
My colleagues and friends have even noticed that my business niche and message now seems really aligned with who I am. They’ve commented on how much they love what I’m putting out into the world in terms of my social media content.
Thank you so much for a wonderful experience, Ainslie!
HAYLEY TAPPER, Succes Mindset Coach, Australia
Your BYCA Affiliate Bonus
As a proud Certified BYCA Coach and affiliate of the program I’m excited to offer you a very special bonus!
If you sign up through my affiliate link you’ll receive 6 x 1-on-1 coaching sessions with me for FREE, (valued at $960 AUD).
Please Note: As I am a Certified Beautiful You Life Coach, any coaching series done with me will count toward your future certification as a coach.
You’ll also receive:
++ Free access to my online copywriting course ‘Copy That Connects and Converts’ where I teach you how to craft copy that cuts through the online noise and increases your sales and gets your coaching business noticed. (Valued at $197 AUD).
++ You’ll also receive a copy of my DIY Mini-Coaching Guide, ‘Mind Wide Open’ + guided meditation to help you replace confusion with clarity in under 60 minutes.
When I first connected with Ainslie I was feeling quite exhausted and a little disheartened after consistently putting out great content and pushing for months and months to attract more coaching clients, with only some success. I was also at a cross roads with my design business and knew something had to change. In my personal life, I was lacking energy and unhappy with my weight.
As a result of working with Ainslie I’m focused and have direction of what I can offer and deliver to my coaching clients – and that feels amazing! Becoming clear on my ‘why,’ my original vision, and uncovering my ideal client has been invaluable. Ainslie also helped me craft signature programs with feels great!
Even my friends have noticed that I’ve increased my enthusiasm around my coaching business and have clearer direction on where I am going.
Separate to my coaching business I’ve lost 6kg making a change to my diet and I’ve found much needed direction around my design business and I know where I would like to go with it. Overall, working with Ainslie was an awesome experience!
Rebecca Reed, Life and Relationship Coach, Australia
READY TO SIGN UP?
If you want to enrol in the Beautiful You Life Coach course and you’d like to coach with me for FREE (plus receive my great bonuses), you need to sign up with this link!
(FYI – you need to use this unique link or click the blue SIGN UP buttons so the Beautiful You team know you’ve enrolled through me. Otherwise you’ll miss out on my coaching offer + bonuses).
If you still not sure about your career as a coach and you’re keen for a chat, contact me here or send me an email ainslie (@) startingwitha (.) com and I’d be happy to organise a Skype date with you!